Please leave us your comments and suggestions!

We always enjoy trying new establishments, especially those little-known gems. We are generally up for anything, so please let us know what you like.

Whatcha Lookin' For?

Monday, June 28, 2010

Stella's

I've been wanting to go to Stella's for quite some time.  This place is FAMOUS!  I've seen it on the Food Network, read about it in various magazines, and heard about it from numerous friends.
It totally lived up to all of my expectations.  The burgers were greasy and delicious!  They serve them on napkins which makes for an easy clean up.  The homemade fries were also very good.  I would recommend if you get anywhere near Bellevue GET TO STELLA'S.
This is the type of place we are always looking for; cheap, delicious, and totally local.

-Autumn

Note:  I loved this place so much I changed my top 5 burgers!

No comments: